miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008

Nueva CanciOn de lOs Jonas!¡!¡!¡


"Kung Fu Grip"

Nueva Cancion Esta cancion vendra en el nuevo disco "little bit longer" ke saldra en agosto.


Letra:


She’s got a smile.that I’d die for.everyone knows,

that I’ma prisoner of war, for her.

yeah. Sometimes I wishI had a kung fu grip.

Never let her slip,away she’d be my girl.

I Really wish she knew what

I feel is trueShe’d be my darlin,

I would be her hero too.

I’m so in lovewith her.

Don’t care who knowsthat I’mReady to fight, ready to go.

Just like a G.I. Joe Sometimes I wished.

I had a kung fu grip.Never let her slip,away.

She’d be my girl. I Really wish she knewwhat I feel is true.

she’d be my darlinI would be her hero too.

Sometimes I wishI had a kung fu grip.

Never let her slip,away.

She’d be my girl.

Really wish she knewwhat I feel is true.

she’d be my darlinI would be her hero too.

She’d be my darlinI would be her hero too. (x3)




pOr: Joyce Chin
fOtO: Abril Barraza

No hay comentarios: